HOPPY EASTER, EVERYONE! 🐰
The weather lately has been less than Spring-like, and so I find myself frequently reaching for the comfort of a warm beverage. What better way to spend a cool Easter weekend than with a decadent, Nutella-flavoured hot chocolate topped with an ample amount of Gay Lea's Real Whipped Cream and crumbs of left over mini eggs? Exactly! There is no better way! Dive into this super easy recipe below and have a super tasty, super toasty Easter long weekend!
Here's What You'll Need...
- 1 cup of organic milk per serving/person
- 1 tbsp of Nutella per serving/person
- 1 tbsp of President's Choice Decadent hot chocolate mix per serving/person
- Gay Lea Real Whipped Cream Light for topping
- Cadbury mini eggs (for garnish - optional)
*You'll also need a small pot, whisk, mug and straw
1. For every one serving/person, add 1 cup of organic milk to a pot on the stove and bring to a simmer on medium-high heat.
2. For every one serving/person, add 1 tbsp of Nutella & 1 tbsp of hot chocolate mix and whisk until smooth and frothy, and all mix & Nutella has melted into the mixture.
3. Remove from heat and add hot chocolate to mug.
4. Top with a generous amount of Gay Lea's Real Whipped Cream Light.
4. Crush some left over mini eggs or Easter chocolate and sprinkle on top of whipped cream (optional).
5. Add straw, and... Enjoy!
I'm very excited to be part of the Gay Lea Ambassador Campaign! #BornOnTheFarm
Stay tuned for more posts...
Until next time… Enjoy!
Disclosure: I am part of the Gay Lea Ambassador Campaign and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own. Product is available in Ontario only, at most major grocery stores (except No Frills and Walmart).